Monday, April 11, 2016

Reflection on Production

 This blog post concerns my feelings in the production phase.

The greatest thing that I accomplished this week was that I was able to identify my biggest weaknesses. The major weakness that I was able to identify is that I don't have a concrete opposition. I need a STRONG, PRO FBI-BACKDOOR opinion that could tackle my weak points in order to make my arguments bullet-proof, or, in this case, critic-proof.

One of my biggest failures is that I overestimated my abilities in Windows Movie Maker. I'm a native iMovie kind of guy, so I think that my MacBook will be my workhorse for videos, and my PC for all the writing.

If I can find that expert opinion, the video itself will be pie. Everything will come together if my topic makes sense. I have no choice but to be completely confident in these upcoming phases - no time to let up!

No comments:

Post a Comment