Monday, April 11, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

 This blog post concerns my thoughts regarding the pre-production phase.

The way that I allocated time to project three is distastrous, to say the least.

I got extremely behind on my blog posts, and my first inclination wasn't to address the problem and do them. Instead, the work just compounded more and more. The excuses rolled in faster than I could fathom. However, the work that I have accomplished at this point is of a high quality. I am definitely headed in the right direction.

Procrastination was NOT the answer, but a side benefit that I felt was that I was able to think about what my topic was. I was not satisfied with some random topic about some trivial social event - I knew it was time to address something of a higher important - our personal privacy.

I need to crack down NOW in order to make my video. Part of me is saying that I will do a great job since I have made high quality videos. But, now is the time to kick it into gear. Let's get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment