Sunday, March 20, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

This post concerns what I felt during pre-production phase.


The biggest complication, by far, was getting people lined up to interview to interview. Out of 8 people, I only got 3 replies, and getting them to reply and answer the 8 questions that I sent two of them was a completely different beast. However, it's my fault too partially for putting it off, then expecting a prompt reply. It's a two-way street.

Even though last week was rough, this week won't be horrible. Gathering the quotes and useable information is the hard part. Condensing that into a pretty, polished piece of writing is something that we have been doing for years... it's mechanical more than anything.

I don't fully understand the purpose of the project. I'll go looking through D2L, nothing is wrong on your end. Just some clarification.

The hardest part of this project is patience. Waiting on others to collaborate with you. Nothing that some music can't take my mind off of.



No comments:

Post a Comment