Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production


This blog post concerns my thoughts regarding post-production.

The major successes that I accomplished during this week was polishing my final draft. After the disaster I call turning in my essay (which was a Rough Draft), I have confidence that my QRG is much more polished.

The biggest challenge was what a QRG should look like. My idea of a QRG is much shorter and fragmented than Sean's approach, but I thoroughly think that he will enjoy the ease of read and tone, especially amidst the complication that dense, engineering-related speak dwells in.

Next week will be awesome! I have much more freedom on the podcast and on the video essay due to the creative element.

I feel much more relaxed submitting this than submitting an essay. The biggest complication with the first project is that I didn't know what to expect - now I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment