Sunday, March 20, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production

This blog post concerns what I felt during production phase, and what I learned.

The main that I accomplished was what exactly I want to accomplish with my QRG. The thing that I struggled with was, "what exactly am I trying to prove?". I am trying to display how the engineering and scientific community is not in it to collaborate, but isolate ideas and display reign over inferior scientists. The evidence for what I am saying is prevalent in the scientific journals, especially in the introduction part to the one I read, ironically, right after they dedicate the journal to loved ones. Evil, isn't it?

The biggest challenge now is condensing all the information that I have into a useable, readable piece of writing. It's one thing to have a 10-page long guide, but that's not the point of a QRG. A QRG is a scannable document, and if it's not condensed, it might as well be the journal itself.

This week will go just as smooth as last week. Especially now that we are not bogged down by lengthy blog posts, now I can really go full throttle into the meat and potatoes!

Every week that passes, I can feel myself becoming more and more efficient. It's like playing a sport- when you throw a baseball for the first time, it feels disjointed and awkward. But after a few more tries, it smoothens out. That's exactly what's happening.

I hope that I don't reach further complications, because right now the project is going smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment